Thursday, May 20, 2010

The First Attempt ...

You call me to you, make me stand there in front of you. In my usual 'slave - standing' position, my eyes down and hands by my side and tell me I have been a bad girl ... then tell me to prepare for inspection ... and after I strip and lay my clothes neatly at my side, I stand in inspection position hands behind my back, legs open.



You walk around me and inspect my breasts and my pussy and ass ... you have to examine me all over to make sure I am fit for service, no problems and not hiding anything from you.

I know I have to stand still when you stick your fingers in my cunt ... ohhhhh ohhhhh ... even though I want to wriggle on them.


I am trying but you know that when you curl your middle finger forwards and hit my g-spot I won't be able to keep still, I am living on a double-edge sword.


I want the pleasure but I know you will soon deal out the pain.

You trick me and fuck with my mind daily. I am good, I am bad. I am going to be punished.


I know I better stay still, but my juicy pussy starts leaking on your hand, that means I am thinking
naughty thoughts about you without being told to get hot and that's it now, you have to spank me with the crop, right across my butt. I can't keep still.


This weeks punishment is to handcuff me to the bed and beat me with the crop and your bare hand, right across my ass and now I have not behaved you will punish my pussy too. Punishment and pleasure.


I am so horny now and you know it, but you won't fuck me or make me cum until you have finished teaching me a lesson. I have to stay on my hands and knees waiting ..... the wait is more painfully pleasurable.
I am waiting patiently, handcuffed to the bed. You are watching closely, any change in my posture adds more minutes to the waiting time.


I am trying to maintain the perfect position that you have put me into.

It's not easy with the weighted clamps on my nipples pulling and stretching them down and I want to rest them on the bed.


You know my limits and just before I collapse to rest, you tell me to lie and as you remove the clamps an extra whack is delivered to my ass.


It stings like hell, but I don't cry, nor make a noise. I have been taught well.


I am excited with the pain, and desperate to cum too, you are such a good teacher.

I am slave and pain slut rolled into one, with more to come. You tell me often that you have more things to teach me. My submission is not complete.


Making me wait my turn, when you are ready you slap my leg, not enough to bruise me but enough to burn and and tell me to spread them as you tease my clit and part my lips to enter them with your hard cock .... it's hitting the top of my cunt inside and making me scream in ecstacy ... more, more I beg you.
I scream out louder, I am calling Master, Master make me cum please, It is the only time I am allowed to speak freely.
I can't hold on any longer as the juice squirts and gushes all over your cock and balls, soaking you with the sweetness of your slave ....


This is the time I am totally free and I savour it, you will dominate me again when you have recovered to your senses ...... and I savour that much more ....