Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Master returns
My Master reaches home and comes to the bedroom where I am lying naked and shaking on the bed. Waiting for him as instructed. He handcuffs me and flips me face downwards.
I know what's coming. he reaches into the box and brings out the hardest paddle he owns. He spanks me hard across my soft, round buttocks till it leaves those deep cherry ripe marks that he loves to see, giving me an almost spiritual high, I am floating way up there, nerve ends tingling, shooting sparks to my brain.
He stops for what feels like an age nearing eternity, but the reality is secons and commences blowing cool breath on the welts, sliding one finger over the raised, livid marks. I shiver with anticipation, hoping that he will take up the vibe next to my leg and penetrate my hot, oozing liquid pussy. I am feeling the juices trickle out slowly, leaving a trail over my swollen clit.
I raise my hips trying to give him a sexual signal to enter me, take me hard, but instead he does the unexpected. Bending his head he starts to lick my ass cheek. I relax into the delicious sensation sending the 'feel good' hormones soaring.
I hear a scream, then realise it's my own voice as he bites down on the softest part of me to leave his mark on me. I know I am his but now if I sit down I will have a constant reminder. 'Poor girl' he says in his seductive tone 'let me rub it for you'. I am tense, but relax with his touch until the burning sensation hits me full force. He has rubbed hot Tiger balm into the bite where the skin is broken. Tears stream from my eyes.
Hearing my muffled sobs my Master pulls my hair, wrapping the locks around his hand and fingers to secure it in his grasp, my head is raised from the pillow and I know he loves this control over me.
'Whack' the crop strikes my legs, time after time the pain streaks across my brain and the ecstacy deepens. I know I can utter the safeword but I hold on for him. I want to please him so much.
My arms are still handcuffed behind my back render me unable to reach out and touch him.This is definitely torture as I love to feel and caress him. I am lost in the smacks when I feel my hips being lifted and my ass cheeks spread. This is a fear of mine but my Master wants me to learn how to enjoy it. I am tense as the cold liquid hits the tight hole and a couple of fingers penetrate me, fucking me hard.
I gasp as I feel his weight on me and cry out when his hard cock is rammed into my warm, tight ass, feeling totally owned as he fucks me deeply and slowly in my arse. He groans deeply as he cums and as he rests on my back he whispers ''good girl''.
